Tracking the impact of breaking key events (learn more by clicking the links below)
When: As soon as a new issue emerges, ideally proactively before
- DisinfoIntelligence.com was launched to stand with the brave President Zelensky and the people of Ukraine. We quickly shined a light on Putin’s weaponized news & manipulated videos. This builds on CREOpoint intelligence on “Trump & Russia” since 2015, as well as our research and patents 2016-2021 to combat the propagation of disinformation accelerated by social media platforms.
- OmicronIntelligence.com was launched as soon as Dr. Angelique Coetzee, chairwoman of SAMA, bravely alerted the world about the new variant
- This novel initiative was inspired by our pro bono work to help a task force innovating for IEEE about the ethics of COVID Exposure Notifications. We are grateful to them as well as too many friends to thank personally,
Why: What matters when it matters. And nothing else.
- Get peace of mind: don’t miss out on something you are expected to know
- Save precious time: no more endless scrolling and deafening noise
- Contain viral disinformation: before the harm is done on social media.
24/7 curated news and real-time insights & visualizations are delivered to CREOpoint clients upon request.
What: come for intelligence and stay for networking
CREOpoint offers the network of experts power by unique relational databases focused on key topics. The access is free for the common good:
- It already contains 100+ million words published by 1,000s of external structured information outlets + 100s of research and story angles.
- CREOpoint identifies & prioritizes on-record sources such as real trusted experts, political figures, and organization heads
- How else could you harness the power of collective intelligence to contain the infodemic and power your open innovation, content marketing, and CRM?
- Risk mitigation thanks to proprietary CREPOpoint AI extraction of 100s of brands, executives, and brand ambassadors impacted
- Ability to search and filter relevant articles
24/7 news and real-time insights & visualizations are delivered to CREOpoint clients and partners upon request.
How: The best of artificial & human intelligence
CREOpoint has developed unique, patented AI systems to follow a topic, brand, personality, or impactful event, and:
- Uniquely simplify access to our clean and searchable river of deduped news in English or French (Patent US10223465).
- Pre-identify and prioritize the most cited experts, media, journalists, geographies, and brands
- Enable a quick crowdsourced veracity score for breaking content (Patent US10747837).
For who: Leaders and top journalists
CREOpoint has confidentially developed personalized apps for leaders in Sports & Entertainment, Business, and Politics
Boris Johnson looking at his personalized CREOpoint app with JC Goldenstein
You could enjoy your own app for a one-time development fee:
- Unlimited use within your organization
- Your personal unlimited access to the underlying knowledge base with the best 24/7 intelligence of the last 12 months
- For software improvements and regular intelligence updates, you will be invoiced a 15% maintenance fee
Join our waitlist by advising us of your search query
Here's a sample of intelligence CREOpoint delivered:
- Autonomous buses (for SNCF)
- Body spray (for L’Oreal)
- Cristal (for Roederer Champagne)
- Green buildings (for GE Capital)
- Lehman Brothers lawsuit (for EY)
- Office deals (for Newmark)
- Sovereign funds (for Real Capital Analytics)
- Stem cell research (for Forde & Mollrich Political Consultants and Sean Parker, founder of Napster and first Facebook president)
- Syrian refugees in Lebanon (pro bono for Ray Debaune of Invus and "Action against Hunger")
- The future of luxury (for LVMH)
After the first customized app, companies who want to be "prepared to be unprepared" can upgrade to the CREOpoint corporate plan for a bundle of new topics each quarter.
Contact us for your own app store
Who else helped
We express our gratitude to friends who made this possible:
- Adam Minich of Airtable
- Ali Hessami of IEEE
- Amod Dange, former Director of Design at Facebook
- Claire Atkinson, media editor at Insider and former NBC
- Darren Humphries of ReadyApps
- David Kirkpatrick of Techonomy
- Dominique Lahaix of eCairn
- Evan Ahlers and Eriyon Cruz of BuzzSomo (Brandwatch/Cision Group)
- Florence Aufaure, former deputy editor at LCI TV
- Guillaume Chaslot of AlgoTransparency
- Guy Riviere of Scepter
- Michael Dunham, former chair of the Computer Committee of the American IP Law Association
- Peter Grant, Editor at the Wall Street Journal
- Roger McNamee, legendary investor and author of “the Facebook Catastrophe”
And CREOpoint stakeholders:
- Bertrand Petit, founder of Innocherche and former CTO of Alstom Transport
- Cecile Rothschild of Create
- David Luttway of Pitco former Schroder’s
- Diego Diaz, VP International at SNCF (a former client)
- Dr. Alain Mandrino (a former client)
- Dr. Guillaume Bouchard of CheckStep, former CEO of Bloomsbury AI (sold to Facebook)
- Dr. Hatem Hamza (now also a LVMH Data Scientist)
- Dr. Michel Murino, former WPP
- Ed Finn, Kaimar Koemets and Janno Järv, co inventors
- James E. Searing, CREOpoint cofounder and former head of International and Innovation at EY (a former client)
- Jean-Luc Berry, former VP R&D Dassault Systemes
- Jean-Christophe Ordonneau of Melcion
- Jeff Finn, former client at NAI Global
- Laurent Lehman former client at CBRE
- Lionel Richaud of BBR
- Mary Beth Broussard former Steelcase
- New hires Abdellah El Benna and Ilan Luttway
- Paul Danks, former client at BNP Paribas
- Sara Chesters of Doctors without borders
- Steve Rainier of Rainier Communications, 4 times technology PR firm of the year
- Sylvain Ardiet, former Alphaserve
- Pat Brennan, former FT